Surveying, Mapping and GIS

Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development and enterprise architecture...

  • Geospatial Technology, End to End...

    Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development, enterprise architecture and policy

Cherry blossoms...

Posted by Dave Smith On 3/27/2006 04:04:00 PM 0 comments

I currently commute from Northeastern PA to Washington, DC about once a week - I usually spend two days down in the DC area, and the rest of the week working out of my Pennsylvania office. One of the tough parts is the disparity in the weather, even though only four hours away.

Last week, I noted the beginning of the season for the famous cherry blossoms in Washington... and Friday night, on my way home I run into snow.

At least the weather is starting to get better here in PA again... it's a beautiful sunny day today...



Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,

Categories:

0 Response for the " Cherry blossoms... "

Search