Surveying, Mapping and GIS

Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development and enterprise architecture...

  • Geospatial Technology, End to End...

    Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development, enterprise architecture and policy

Flu Shots...

Posted by Dave Smith On 1/03/2006 10:10:00 AM 0 comments

I was at my doctor's office about a month ago, for a routine checkup. He suggested, "Hey, while you're here, how 'bout a flu shot?" I shrugged it off, with tough-guy bravado-slash-"Harrumph-save-it-for-the-babies-and-infirm" mentality...

Well, I went and got the flu. Four days later and with the help of tamaflu, sudafed, ibuprofen and plenty of liquids, at least now I'm out of bed and down to maybe half of the list of symptoms I started out with, but still not quite functional.

I think I learned a few lessons from this...

Categories:

0 Response for the " Flu Shots... "

Search